Council's Role in Strategic Planning
Council's Strategic Management Plan sets out the direction of Council for the next three years and has been developed in consultation with many sectors of the Tatiara Community.
The Strategic Management Plan is not a fixed document as it will have to change as circumstances change. We would welcome your feedback, suggestions and comments on the plan at any time.
The ongoing development of the Tatiara community has always been a priority of Council which believes that the development of this plan and the associated Annual Business Plan will further strengthen our commitment to this goal. The plan sets out a Vision, Mission and a number of Values as listed below:
"To be a progressive and well managed Council that works closely with its various communities"
"To make the Tatiara a better and safer place in which to live, work and visit"
- We value rigorous debate conducted by well informed Council Members
- We will facilitate socially and environmentally responsible development.
- We will display leadership and reflect community aspirations.
- We believe in transparency and accountability.
- We value respect and loyalty.
To view the current Strategic Management Plan and Annual Business Plan click on the links below.